WIREFRAMEI’ve been meaning to do some more architectural modelling and so a couple of days ago I finally got around and started modelling this colonial house. It didn’t take long at all actually, I had to use some of my spare time, but I guess it took me three days total from modeling to lighting and rendering.

I tried to go into detail as much as I could, so it’s quite high poly, considering the simplicity of the geometry itself, it ended up being about 462.000 tris. I have to admit I had a lot of fun in the lighting and rendering phase, working on the right light and the volumetric effects.

Hope you like it!

 

 

Colonial House - Night Colonial House - Day Colonial House - Occlusion Colonial House - Day Top Colonial House - Night Top Colonial House - Occlusion Top
The Colonial House
Tagged on:                         

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons